The shareholders in
As a service to non-Swedish speaking shareholders, the Meeting will be simultaneously interpreted into English.
Notification etc Shareholders who wish to attend the Meeting must be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (“Euroclear”, the
Notification may be submitted
· by letter to
The notification shall state the name and should in addition thereto state the personal/company registration number (for Swedish permanent residents or companies), address, telephone number and the number of any advisors (not more than two).
Entrance cards, which shall be presented at the entrance to the meeting venue, will be sent from
Read the full summon in the pdf-document attached. The summon is also published on www.swedbank.com/ir (http://www.swedbank.se/ir) where notification can be submitted.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/67/9538257/211555.pdf Summon Annual General Meeting 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West