Carmaker Otokar said it posted a net income of TRY 96.56mn (
Revenues of the company rose 40% y/y to TRY 1.4bn last year. Domestic sales and exports stood at TRY 1.2bn and TRY 225mn, respectively. Otokar's export revenues fell 13% y/y but domestic sales grew 58% y/y in 2013. Last year, Otokar produced 5,609 vehicles and sold 5,554 units. Otokoc is the Turkish military's largest supplier of vehicles, exporting its products more than 60 countries. It produces armoured vehicles, off-road vehicles, buses and minibuses.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?