By Rufiz Hafizoglu - Trend:
The ceremony launching the project was attended by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Under the FATIH project some 675,000 ninth-grade students and 100,000 teachers in 3,500 of the country's schools will get free tablet computers.
The project also includes installation of 80,000 "smart boards" in classrooms. The "smart boards" will be synchronized with tablet computers, making it will be possible to conduct interactive lessons.
The FATIH project was launched as a pilot program in some schools in
As of 2013, some 60,165 public schools are operating in
Translated by E.A.
Edited by C.N.
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset