"Complex gets the crime when master brains anchor it. A truck owner, an insurance agent and a lawyer made a plan so that the owner can escape from paying EMIs for a truck and still own it.
Unable to pay monthly truck installments,
Sagar who chipped in a master plan.
Police said, "Dilshad brought a truck numbered MP 09 HG 5333 in
On the basis of information, police apprehended Dilshad near Hira Nagar police station with a truck numbered MP 50 H 1090. On further enquiry, the conspiracy weaved by
The truck police recovered from Dilshad has the same chassis and engine number that the FIR points out. On inquiry with
Further investigations revealed
Police said, "The lawyer
The trio was booked under sections 420 (cheating), 467, 468 & 471 (forgery) of IPC."
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party