Water treatment firm
This technology imparts high durability against chemical cleaning and outstanding separation properties and is expected to expand the membrane's use in wastewater treatment which requires high fouling resistance, and frequent chemical cleaning because of low quality of raw water.
It could also replace the former TML Series, enhancing the performance of the water treatment plant.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter