The independent authority on payment processors, topcreditcardprocessors.com, has announced the 30 top point of sale systems in the
Point of sale services are put through the topcreditcardprocessors.com proprietary examination process in order to determine which services provide the top overall service. Services are chosen based on merit decided by achievement in the examination process. This process consists of the use of a set of examination verticals, conversing with customer references, and performing various market and industry research projects.
To view the listings of the best point of sale providers click here.
topcreditcardprocessors.com is an established independent research firm focusing on the evaluation and listings of payment processing providers all around the world. The listings are crafted by the independent research team each month to feature the best point of sale providers based on their accomplishments and their rating achieved through the proprietary evaluation process.
Point of sale providers interested in being evaluated and revealed can visit:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11589257.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point