The independent authority on payment processors, topcreditcardprocessors.com, has announced the 30 top point of sale systems in the
Point of sale services are put through the topcreditcardprocessors.com proprietary examination process in order to determine which services provide the top overall service. Services are chosen based on merit decided by achievement in the examination process. This process consists of the use of a set of examination verticals, conversing with customer references, and performing various market and industry research projects.
To view the listings of the best point of sale providers click here.
topcreditcardprocessors.com is an established independent research firm focusing on the evaluation and listings of payment processing providers all around the world. The listings are crafted by the independent research team each month to feature the best point of sale providers based on their accomplishments and their rating achieved through the proprietary evaluation process.
Point of sale providers interested in being evaluated and revealed can visit:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11589257.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder