In today’s cost conscious security minded environment, enterprises are actively seeking help from providers to manage mobile and fixed telecom expenses. The market keeps growing as more organizations learn about the opportunity to improve supply chain management for fixed and wireless telecom services and reduce their costs through optimizing inefficient processes. Membership in TEMIA should be a strong consideration for any organization evaluating Telecommunications Management. TEMIA membership indicates thought leadership, an investment in the future of effective TEM and mobile solutions, and a long-term commitment to the market.
“I welcome OVATION Wireless Management as a new member,” stated
TEMIA's ongoing mission is to raise awareness, to improve the quality and value of solutions and to cultivate shared industry knowledge for Telecommunications Management, Telecom Expense Management, TEM, Wireless Expense Management WEM, and Mobile Device Management MDM solutions. TEMIA seeks to do this through the development and promotion of open industry standards, and industry knowledge among solutions providers, business partners, telecom service providers, and enterprise clients. Further, TEMIA members subscribe to a Code of Ethics, which clearly differentiates their level of commitment to their clients.
For more information about TEMIA, visit http://www.temia.org.
About OVATION Wireless Management
Based outside of
OVATION provides comprehensive managed mobility solutions, including procurement services, wireless expense optimization, real-time optimization, mobile asset management, mobile device recycling, mobile device management and mobile end-user support.
OVATION Wireless Management
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11591851.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?