Consolidated sales in the year expanded 10.2 percent to a record
Its beer sales volume including nonalcoholic beer-taste drinks increased 3.1 percent to a record 70.53 million cases, while the Japanese beer market shrank in the year. One case equals 20 633-milliliter bottles.
At a year-earlier press conference, Saji indicated he would resign after announcing earnings in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?