Studies show that acyclovir can damage the kidney (1). Scientists call the effect of acyclovir on the kidney nephrotoxicity. “This nephrotoxicity is reversible in most cases with early diagnosis and discontinuation of the drug (1).” Acyclovir (ACV) is the first-line treatment for symptoms associated with herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1) and 2 (HSV-2). (See the journal Current Opinion in Infectious Diseases, from
Most people tolerate acyclovir well. However, some people experience side effects (3). These side effects include “pain, swelling, or redness at place of injection, abdominal or stomach pain, decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine increased, thirst, loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, unusual tiredness or weakness, tarry stools, blood in urine or stools, chills, fever, or sore throat, confusion, convulsions (seizures), hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there) hives, pinpoint red spots on skin, trembling, unusual bleeding or bruising.” (See the drugs.com page on acyclovir) (4).
“Herpes patients should be aware of the effects of acyclovir on the kidney. We recommend that individuals infected with the herpes virus ask their doctors about Gene-Eden-VIR. This natural antiviral product was proven to reduce herpes symptoms in a post-marketing clinical study that followed
Gene-Eden-VIR was proven safe and effective in a post marketing clinical study published on
Each ingredient of Gene-Eden-VIR was chosen through a scientific approach. Scientists scanned thousands of scientific and medical papers published in various medical and scientific journals around the world to identify the safest, most effective natural ingredients that target the latent form of herpes (5).
To learn more about Gene-Eden-VIR and herpes, visit http://www.gene-eden-kill-virus.com/Herpes-Remedy.php. All orders of Gene-Eden-VIR are completely confidential, and no information is shared or sold to any third party. Privacy is assured.
(1) Systemic Side Effects of Antiviral Therapy in a Patient with Acute Retinal Necrosis. Published on
(2) Herpes simplex virus drug-resistance: new mutations and insights. Published
(3) Genital Herpes - Is Your Herpes Medication Making You Sick? Published
(4) Drugs.com - Acyclovir Side Effects.
(5) Gene-Eden-VIR Is Antiviral: Results of a Post Marketing Clinical Study. Published on
polyDNA is a biotechnology company that develops dietary supplements using the unique scientific method developed by Dr.
In addition to his unique scientific method, Dr. Polansky published the highly acclaimed scientific discovery, called Microcompetition with Foreign DNA. The discovery explains how foreign DNA fragments, and specifically, DNA of latent viruses, cause most major diseases.
polyDNA developed Gene-Eden-VIR , an antiviral natural remedy that helps the immune system kill latent viruses.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11570021.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules