For a first time visitor, this branch could be a shocking experience: The branch is in a container. During our visits to the branch we inquired if indeed it was a full-fledged branch and the response from a very polite security guard was that it was a branch with full compliment of banking services.
"Madam, this is a full and complete bank," the confident guard said as he ushered us into the banking hall.
The hall is extremely small, with about five staff members. There were three chairs for waiting customers. The facility though fairly clean was noticeable hot as the air condition was not working.
In terms of customer service, from the security guard to staff inside the hall, they were all polite as they were all eager to help. Due to the size of the hall, customers waiting to be attended too had to stand while waiting for their turn. In terms of speed, they were very fast and diligent in carrying out their duties as the queues where fast moving.
E-banking is definitely not an option for this branch considering its location. Therefore, the bank should ensure that it relocate this branch to a decent accommodation for the comfort of its customers and also to enhance its image.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion