SINGAPUR (CIHAN)- Singapore stocks finished higher on Monday, with the benchmark Straits Times Index (STI) up 30.57 points, or 1.01 percent, to close at 3,069.28.
A total of 2.57 billion shares changed hands with turnover of 1.
Gainers led losers 302 to 134, while 505 others finished unchanged.
The STI index lost 1.19 points, or 0.04 percent, to close at 3, 038.71 on Friday. Enditem (Cihan/Xinhua)
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits