A total of 1,700 youth have yet applied for loans under the Prime Ministerís Youth Business Loan Scheme in Gujranwala Division which consists of six districts of Sialkot, Narowal , Gujrat,
According to the
They said complete guidance was being provided to the loan seekers. They added that the govt had also decided to educate the public through seminars to take benefit from the scheme.
Such seminars would be arranged at the
They added the first draw for these loans was expected to be held in the last week of the running month.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO