New York, Feb 17 (ANI): Choreographer Rosie Perez has slammed Jennifer Lopez in her new memoir, calling the latter a "Ghetto Biatch" who she met in New York in 1991 at an open casting call for the sketch-comedy show 'In Living Color'.
According to the New York Post, Perez wrote in 'Handbook for an Unpredictable Life' that the 'On the Floor Dancer' hit maker did not get along well with her fellow dancers and they were complaining how she was manipulating wardrobe, makeup, and her, all to her advantage.
Perez, 49, said that Lopez had simply dismissed the claims saying that the girls were just jealous of her and then she dropped her "sweet girl act" and "went off" on Perez like "some ghetto biatch, screaming and pounding her chest."
Perez claimed that Lopez had shouted at her that she only picked on her every f**king day and that even though she worked her ass off, deliver, Perez kept pushing her aside and treating her like s**t.
Perez added that Lopez believed that she was good and better than any of the other girls. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Choreographer Rosie Perez reveals all about her bitter feud with J.Lo
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down