The owner of Brent Cross shopping centre said rental income rose by 2.1 per cent last year and that occupancy was now at 97.7 per cent thanks to growing demand.
"While retail sales have not rebounded strongly overall business confidence is leading retailers to increase their requirements for space,"
The group owns a stake in the designer outlets specialist Value Retail, the owner of
Its net asset value per share rose to £5.73 in 2013, up from £5.42 the previous year and it also upped its final dividend by eight per cent.
MARKET REPORT: Page 18
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers