ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13022014 - AirNet software and compute suite will be used to manage ventilation nets at OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel Polar Division.
Actual ventilation parameters across the PD are currently identified by manual calculation which takes time and impacts the efficiency of airflow management all the while mine development necessitates prompt decision-making to ensure sustainable ventilation of stopes and mines in general.
Specialists of the
The software's graphical interface can map out ventilation net topology, identify heat sources, thermal and aerodynamic physical calculation variables. The project is principally intended to raise mining safety and to make it possible efficiently manage airflow with optimum mine ventilation parameters.
Using a uniform software suite makes it possible to develop and analyze engineering solutions concerning ventilation of remote mine segments; visualize underground fire models, trajectories of combustion products and heat, standard and emergency scenarios, distribution of the airstream and gas residue across mine ventilation networks. A Digital Emergency Response Plan will be developed as well.
The pilot project will first be run at
Tel: +7 (495) 786-8320
Fax: +7 (495) 797-8613
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset