Nawras customers can also benefit from a wide range of convenient payment options to pay for other services, including the online portal on the official Nawras Facebook page as well as self-service machines in Nawras stores, at petrol stations and in shopping malls. Customers are also able to use ATMs, bank counters, and cash deposit machines, as well as OIFC branches and machines, to pay their Nawras bill at the same time as paying bills for household utilities – part of Nawras' aims to make things simpler and more convenient for their customers.To find out more about the bank muscat payment options, customers can visit any one of the 29 stores located across the country, consult an authorised dealer or visit Nawras at one of their stands at the Muscat Festival.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO