Briefing reporters on the issue at Bangladesh Secretariat, he also mentioned that a very small amount of the allocated fund for the project has been spent so far.
Only some amounts of allocated fund were spent for the construction of the approach road, Muhith said, adding that most of the fund remained unutilized in the current budget because the major contracts for the project were not awarded.
About the allocation of more funds for the project, he said that when the contractors are selected, they might seek advance payment for their work.
The Finance Minister said that about
He said the allocated fund will be sent to the banks and against this payment, foreign currency will be taken from the banks.
Official sources said the
Muhith said the construction expense of the
MuhiHe said the country’s foreign currency reserve stands at
“In any case, if the
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'