LG said this was primarily due to growth of commercial air-conditioner system sales in overseas markets.
Full-year results for 2013 saw the company report revenues of
"Demand for commercial air conditioners with high-energy efficiency and inverter-type residential units is expected to help drive further profitability improvements for LG in 2014," the company said in a statement.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn