The bank has signed a Value Chain Financing agreement with
“Both organizations will work together to address energy issues of the masses living in far-flung areas and support them in activities that support their livelihood,” he said.
He said solar energy was a renewable energy source and an exploring alternative energy sources was an important priority for the country.
The object would be achieved through joint partnerships with both the institutions, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday