ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13022014 -
The company plans to issue its earnings release for the fourth quarter of 2013 after the close of the
The webcast is also being distributed through the NASDAQ OMX StreetEvents network. Individual investors can listen to the call at investors.kbr.com. Institutional investors can access the call viaStreetEvents (www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
A replay of the conference call will be available on KBR's website for seven days following the call. Also, a replay may be accessed by telephone at (888) 203-1112, passcode 1767398.
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbons, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
NOTE: The statements in this press release that are not historical statements, including statements regarding future financial performance and backlog information, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the company's control that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the statements.
These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to: the outcome of and the publicity surrounding audits and investigations by domestic and foreign government agencies and legislative bodies; potential adverse proceedings by such agencies and potential adverse results and consequences from such proceedings; the scope and enforceability of the company's indemnities from
KBR's Annual Report on Form 10-K dated
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point