The government of
Ways of preventing a price hike for bread were discussed at the state commission's meeting last week, according to the prime minister.
"A decision was adopted to provide the regions' flour mills with food grain from state resources at fixed prices. We have determined the price at
It was earlier reported that the
During the meeting, Akhmetov also emphasised the necessity of ensuring the stability of prices for the main types of foods and socially important goods such as lubricants and pharmaceuticals,, as well as to prevent product shortage and unjustified growth of tariffs for monopolists. Additionally, tariffs for communal services will be frozen until
"Concrete measures have already been determined and now it is time to implement them and establish tight control over their application," the prime minister added.
Translated by L.Z.
Edited by S.M.
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress