Innovation provides software solutions for insurance, fleet, motor and property industries and is seeking to expand its property and motor portfolio.
The acquisition will be partfunded by a recent £65m share issue. The company said that the acquisition is an important step towards its goal of becoming the
LAS manages building repair claims mainly from water damage, known in the insurance industry as wet perils, and it will bolster Innovation's
"The combination of the two businesses will generate both significant revenue synergies and operational leverage," said Innovation in a statement on the deal yesterday.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West