Software from LMS, a
LMS Caesam for the A350-900 structural development and certification provided the foundation for deploying
LMS Caesam offers a single framework that combines all
The A350-900, part of the A350 XWB family, is the first
The ISAMI environment make sure consistency in the A350 structural analysis and certification process and is based on the LMS Caesam framework, which is part of the LMS Samtech suite of simulation solutions. The LMS Caesam framework has assisted
It directs and automates engineering processes for safety margin calculation, giving a substantial time-cost benefit over the full design cycle. The framework also permits the integration of harmonised sizing processes and tools, capitalising on company know-how.
Moreover, LMS Caesam is tailored to assist aerospace manufacturers manage structural analysis work streams that result from the growing global supply chain.
Consequently of the LMS Caesam platform s success with ISAMI, its use has now been extended to perform detailed structural sizing and certification for the A350-1000 and the A320neo.
PRESTO (Pre-sizing of Structures for Trade-Offs) is utilized by
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West