The main BIST index rose 1.75% d/d, closing at 64,883, TRY strengthened 0.72% d/d against USD to 2.1845 and the yield of the benchmark notes declined from 10.77% on Thursday to 10.73% on Friday.
Foreign Exchange and Interest Rates
USD (CBT, bid)
EUR (CBT, bid)
Bond (benchmark*, compound)
1-week repo rate
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'