T.K Raman, Group CFO, said, "Many of our key counterparties have all along treated FH as an investment grade financial institution, based on their own assessment of our financial strength, sound liquidity position and professional management team. The independent affirmation of this fact by an international credit rating agency such as CI will not only strengthen our existing relationships but will also open doors to many new relationships across the globe."
FH is one of the very few private sector corporates in the GCC to have secured an investment grade rating from a reputed international credit rating agency.
Earlier this month the company reported a 15.9 per cent rise in profits for 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South