"We are disappointed. The company came to market almost three years ago. It has failed miserably to achieve any of its plans," said one institutional investor, who did not wish to be named.
They said they will listen to the proposal but added that they were "not impressed and distinctly underwhelmed" at this stage.
JP Morgan declined to comment yesterday.
The conglomerate floated
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday