Following the successful launch of their cloud-based push-to-talk (PTT) service in the US last year, Kodiak Networks and
Together, Kodiak Networks and
Because this is a cloud service, operators will always be able to offer their customers the latest version of the PTT service -- without the need for costly network infrastructure modifications. This means that PTT is a future-proof solution that can be continually managed and updated in the cloud.
In particular, organizations with mobile workforces -- in sectors such as construction, hospitality, security, oil & gas, utilities, manufacturing, field services, education and transportation -- can benefit from the speed, cost-effectiveness and convenience of this PTT service.
This is a next-generation, instant calling solution with advanced features, centralized online address book management, and security -- all delivered over 4G LTE, 3G WCDMA/HSPA and Wi-Fi networks. With PTT, users can carry a single device to conveniently access instant voice service, broadband data, worker protection, workforce management and mobile productivity applications. Our PTT service uses patented voice-transmission technology that leads the industry in call set-up and voice quality.
The latest version of our PTT service offers features such as voice and signaling encryption, real-time presence, talker priority, a web-based Corporate Administration Tool (CAT), integrated Dispatch console and the ability to augment or replace Private Mobile Radio (PMR).
Welcome to our media and analyst briefing,
Follow us during the event using @
Insights from our experts and
Kodiak Networks is recognized and respected globally as a leading wireless innovator that develops integrated enterprise productivity applications for mobile operators. Today, Kodiak has the largest PTT network footprint in the world, with deployments across a number of carriers in
+1 972 665 0200
Download high-resolution photos and broadcast-quality video at www.ericsson.com/press .
Our offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic goes through
We are more than 110,000 people working with customers in more than 180 countries. Founded in 1876,
For further information, please contact
* Ericsson Corporate Public & Media Relations
* Phone: +46 10 719 69 92
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Ericsson Investor Relations
* Phone: +46 10 719 00 00
* E-mail: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction