,,, The Board of Directors of
According to a statement of the Corporation, it has achieved
The record profitability was achieved by a turnaround in its fertilizer business coupled with an impressive performance by Polymer, a healthy contribution by Vopak and EXIMP’s return to profitability.
The Engro Corporation’s total shareholder return of 72% during 2013 was higher than the returns provided by KSE.
As a result of the improved financial performance, PACRA upgraded the company’s entity rating from ‘A’ to ‘AA-‘during the year.
The company also announced an EPS of
It resumed dividend payment with a novel specie dividend of 1
The Company’s blended fertilizers’ (Zarkhez & Engro NP) sales for the year increased by 21% to 95 k tons compared to 80 k tons during 2012.
Pakistan’s overall potash market remained stable at 20 KT (nutrient basis) during 2013. Our market share in potash industry increased from 40% last year to around 50% in 2013.
Approximately 52,000 farmers were contacted through market development activities.
The Company undertook successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) of 75 million ordinary shares in 4Q 2013.
Out of these, 56.25 million shares were subscribed through
As part of the IPO structure,
The revenue of
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion