Net profit for FY 2013 increased by 38 per cent to AED 36.2 million (FY 2012: AED 26.3 million) whilst customer deposits grew 109 per cent to AED 1.67 billion (FY 2012: AED 0.80 billion). Total Assets under Management increased by 71 per cent to AED 4.26 billion (FY 2012: 2.49 billion). Net profit for Q4 2013 increased by 69 per cent to AED 5.6 million (Q4 2012: AED 3.3 million).
"Our investment banking team has seen increased M&A activity and has been working on various deals across the
"The growth in our private banking business has been tremendous as we continue to see a great deal of interest from high net worth individuals from the region and internationally. Our focus on delivering tailor-made investment solutions and superior client servicing has allowed us to grow the assets under our management to new unprecedented levels.
"The Board of
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum