According to a weekly report by the bourse, the EGX 30 main benchmark index was up 2.22% to close at 7,591 points.
The broader EGX 70 index of the leading smaller and mid cap enterprises (SME) rose by 5.2% reaching 643 points.
The all-embracing EGX 100 index ratcheted up by 5.8% to close at 1,097 points.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget