SOCAR has put into operation a new well on the Banka Darvina offshore field.
SOCAR press office reported that the well No 832 was drilled from the site No 720. The daily production rate of the well is 5 tons of oil.
The well has been drilled by order of the
Banka Darvina field is being developed since 1950 by the Absheronneft department. The residual oil resources of the field total 3 million tons.—0—
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges