SOCAR has put into operation a new well on the Banka Darvina offshore field.
SOCAR press office reported that the well No 832 was drilled from the site No 720. The daily production rate of the well is 5 tons of oil.
The well has been drilled by order of the
Banka Darvina field is being developed since 1950 by the Absheronneft department. The residual oil resources of the field total 3 million tons.—0—
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion