Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: Stock Publisher
Wondering what your next move should be in the market? BullTrends.com can help lead the way. For free access to our complete stock reports, take a few minutes to register with us by clicking this link: http://www.bulltrends.com/
Ciena Corporation (NYSE: CIEN) – For an in-depth report on Ciena Corporation follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/CIEN
Shares of CIEN closed up 7.34% this past Friday with nearly 9 million shares traded. The stock was one of the biggest winners on the
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) – For an in-depth report on EMC Corporation follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/EMC
EMC Corporation closed up a modest 1.28% this past Friday with about 25.6 million shares traded. The stock was one of the most active stocks trading on the
AT&T, Inc. (NYSE: T) – For an in-depth report on AT&T, Inc. follow: http://www.bulltrends.com/stockquote/GDSM
Shares of AT&T closed down a modest 1.02% on Friday with about 18.3 million shares traded. In response to the driest
Disclosure: BullTrends.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years