Category: Baystreet Newswire
Company: Stock Publisher
Wondering what your next move should be in the market? BullTrends.com can help lead the way. For free access to our complete stock reports, take a few minutes to register with us by clicking this link: http://www.bulltrends.com/
Ciena Corporation (NYSE: CIEN) – For an in-depth report on Ciena Corporation follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/CIEN
Shares of CIEN closed up 7.34% this past Friday with nearly 9 million shares traded. The stock was one of the biggest winners on the
EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) – For an in-depth report on EMC Corporation follow: www.BullTrends.com/stockquote/EMC
EMC Corporation closed up a modest 1.28% this past Friday with about 25.6 million shares traded. The stock was one of the most active stocks trading on the
AT&T, Inc. (NYSE: T) – For an in-depth report on AT&T, Inc. follow: http://www.bulltrends.com/stockquote/GDSM
Shares of AT&T closed down a modest 1.02% on Friday with about 18.3 million shares traded. In response to the driest
Disclosure: BullTrends.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Please read our report and visit our website, for complete risks and disclosures.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?