Applications are invited for Consultancy To develop Information Technology Accessibility Policy/Guideline document.
Develop a policy document on Accessibility inclusion and Support for ICT products and services. Develop a policy document which is in line with UNCRPD, Internal UNICEF documents on reasonable accommodation for Accessibility support, Industry best practices, to ensure due consideration for universal accessibility features in new ICT product and service design, procurement, testing, release and support. Consider Universal Product design principles for new ICT product and service design. Research on accessibility inclusion practices in the corporates and ICT industry and make recommendations in the policy document. Provide guideline for annual budget planning and allocation for necessary provisioning of AT ICT products.
Tender documents : T21004827.html
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11