Held at the
"Citi Bahrain has been a partner in the kingdom's progress for over four decades, and intends to enhance its value-added services to clients and investors, as well as expand its foothold in the kingdom,"
"Today's celebration is a salute to our clients for their continuous support and loyalty, and a reiteration of our commitment to the local market."
The bank's institutional capabilities include corporate and investment banking, capital markets, sales and trading, transactions services and Islamic banking, while its consumer banking arm, Citibank, has been offering a range of wealth management and consumer credit services since its launch in 1989.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder