The agreement ratified in
Currently, Sino-Nigerien cooperation covers energy, culture, security and infrastructure.
The cooperation was reinforced after the entry of various Chinese companies in the drilling and refining of Nigerien oil and the mining of uranium in the northern part of the country.
With Chinese support,
The authorities have also proposed the use of Chinese support to boost the entire project for coal mining from Salkadamna mines in Tahoua region and construction of a high-voltage transmission line from Soraz to Malbaza through Zinder and Maradi towns.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings