Speaking to Reuters in
"Last year was a very good year for all our subsidiaries with an increase in profits. In 2014 we expect our profits to also increase in double digit. At least a 15 per cent rise," he told Reuters.
He told Reuters that the bank's Egyptian operations would report
Albaraka Turk is due to announce a 15 per cent increase in 2013 net profit to
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?