By - Trend:
The bulk of oil in the past year fell to the Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli oil and gas field block and
Gas production in the country amounted to 1.6 billion cubic meters in January compared to 1.54 billion cubic meters in the same period of 2013, according to the State Statistics Committee.
Translated by S.I.
Edited by S.M.
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter