By - Trend:
The bulk of oil in the past year fell to the Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli oil and gas field block and
Gas production in the country amounted to 1.6 billion cubic meters in January compared to 1.54 billion cubic meters in the same period of 2013, according to the State Statistics Committee.
Translated by S.I.
Edited by S.M.
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Maya Angelou Cancels Milagro Gala Appearance Due to Illness
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Getty Releases Millions of Images for Free Via Embed Tool
- GOP 2016 Hopefuls Face Off at CPAC
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend