ENP Newswire -
Release date -14022014
AXA IM closes first US Collateralised Loan Obligation
Allegro CLO portfolio consists of corporate assets only and must have a minimum of 90% first-lien senior secured leveraged loans. Up to 10% of the portfolio may consist of, among others, second-lien loans and unsecured loans. The Allegro CLO notes have been purchased by institutional US investors only.
'We are very pleased to have successfully closed our first US CLO. Investor interest was high at all levels of the capital structure, which is encouraging for the future of the US platform we're building.'
The team managing Allegro CLO, based in the US, is part of the Corporate Credit team within AXA Investment Managers Structured Finance, an expertise of
Contact the press team
Notes to editors
2.0 CLO: CLO issued post-financial crisis of 2009
CRD IV (Capital Requirements Directive) : The CRD IV package which transposes - via a Regulation and a Directive - the new global standards on bank capital (commonly known as the Basel III agreement) into the EU legal framework, entered into force on
AXA Investment Managers Structured Finance
The AXA Investment Managers Structured Finance team has a 13 year track record and manages
More information about AXA IM Structured Finance
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11