ENP Newswire -
Release date- 14022014 - This Notice is given by
In accordance with section 708A(5)(e) of the Act, AKK gives notice that:
1. AKK has issued the above shares (New Shares) without disclosure to investors under part 6D.2, section 708A of the Act.
2. As at the date of this notice, AKK has complied with: a. the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to AKK and b. section 674 of the Act.
3. As at the date of this notice, there is no information:
that has been excluded from a continuous disclosure notice in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules and
that investors and their professional advisers would reasonably require, and would reasonably expect to find in a disclosure document, for the purpose of making an informed assessment of:
the assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of AKK;
the rights and liabilities attaching to the New Shares.
Tel: +61 2 9290 3033, +61 409 911 189
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana