Rubio is the lead sponsor of S.1726, The ObamaCare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention Act (http://www.rubio.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=64576752-4106-41a2-9c50-f0cf0c5cc3c7), a bill to repeal section 1342 of ObamaCare, which allows for taxpayer-funded bailouts of health insurance companies to cover their losses. And next Friday, HHS is expected to announce its new rates for
"Secretary Sebelius should not expect to leave
"Rather than wait for next Friday afternoon's predictable bad news dump, Secretary Sebelius should be up front with
TNS 30VitinMar-140218-4640062 30VitinMar
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic