My pick: Sterling-yen short invalidated; sterling-dollar hits key level Expertise: Fundamental and technical analysis with risk management Average time frame of trades: A few hours to a few weeks Last week I suggested that a "close above ¥168.21 would portend to further strength in the near-term" for sterling-yen. Almost immediately our short bias that originated above ¥171 was eliminated. Instead, our focus turns to sterling-dollar, as it runs into
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List