My pick: Sterling-yen short invalidated; sterling-dollar hits key level Expertise: Fundamental and technical analysis with risk management Average time frame of trades: A few hours to a few weeks Last week I suggested that a "close above ¥168.21 would portend to further strength in the near-term" for sterling-yen. Almost immediately our short bias that originated above ¥171 was eliminated. Instead, our focus turns to sterling-dollar, as it runs into
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels