"While the Islamic finance sector continues to add to the economic growth trend in
Featuring extensive product information to help customers understand alizz islamic bank's complete range of Shari'a solutions and to increase satisfaction levels, the 'Online Banking' portal offers a wide range of banking requirements, 24 hours a day in a safe and secure environment. Offered services range from balance queries or transfers, credit card and bill payments. Two main factors for using the portal are the convenience in performing a number of banking services online, and the enhanced transaction security measures with one time passwords.
As for the alizz islamic bank's corporate website, it has been designed using the latest technology, compatible with the latest browsers. Customers can benefit from a richer online content, easier to navigate and share with others. Additionally, the website provides comprehensive information about personal and business Islamic banking segmented into deposit products, asset products, corporate banking and treasury. All the information is carefully presented post extensive review and approval from the Fatwa & Shari'a Supervisory Board of the Bank.
With user experience firmly in mind, visitors can stay up to date with the latest news about the alizz islamic bank. Increasingly popular sections of the website include 'Online Banking', 'Mobile Banking', 'Careers' and the 'Media' section sharing valuable opinion pieces from industry experts, as well as the easily linked social media platforms of the bank on
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction