ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13022014 -
The newly upgraded software features compatibility with SureSelect custom target-enrichment and Human All Exon panels.
One of the biggest challenges faced by clinical research labs when adopting next-generation sequencing methods is ensuring highly accurate analysis of complex data samples and identifying biologically significant variants. SureCall software enables clinical researchers to transform raw NGS data into insightful analyses without requiring advanced bioinformatics training or laboratory infrastructure.
'In NGS clinical cancer research, analysis is the key,' said Dr.
'Demand for clinical research labs to adopt next-generation sequencing technologies is at an all-time high,' said
SureCall software is ideally suited for clinical research labs that are not accustomed to performing complex, in-house bioinformatics analyses. The platform enables users to easily analyze data with their own desktop computers and also accommodates various security access levels.
SureCall 2.0 features enhanced exome analysis for both SureSelect and HaloPlex. With customizable algorithms in the software, users can easily identify copy number changes and somatic mutations in tumors when comparing them to normal sample analyses and de-novo mutations with trio analysis.
SureCall v2.0 is available online and free-of-charge to HaloPlex and SureSelect users. The application can be downloaded by visiting introduced SureCall version 2.0 software.
Tel: +1 408 553 7093
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Generating Solar Power in the Dark
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts