ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13022014 -
The newly upgraded software features compatibility with SureSelect custom target-enrichment and Human All Exon panels.
One of the biggest challenges faced by clinical research labs when adopting next-generation sequencing methods is ensuring highly accurate analysis of complex data samples and identifying biologically significant variants. SureCall software enables clinical researchers to transform raw NGS data into insightful analyses without requiring advanced bioinformatics training or laboratory infrastructure.
'In NGS clinical cancer research, analysis is the key,' said Dr.
'Demand for clinical research labs to adopt next-generation sequencing technologies is at an all-time high,' said
SureCall software is ideally suited for clinical research labs that are not accustomed to performing complex, in-house bioinformatics analyses. The platform enables users to easily analyze data with their own desktop computers and also accommodates various security access levels.
SureCall 2.0 features enhanced exome analysis for both SureSelect and HaloPlex. With customizable algorithms in the software, users can easily identify copy number changes and somatic mutations in tumors when comparing them to normal sample analyses and de-novo mutations with trio analysis.
SureCall v2.0 is available online and free-of-charge to HaloPlex and SureSelect users. The application can be downloaded by visiting introduced SureCall version 2.0 software.
Tel: +1 408 553 7093
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department