In terms of the deal, FDC ProValue will distribute ZTE's enterprise range of networking and video conferencing solutions that includes ADSL, routers, switches and video conferencing systems to resellers that target the government and enterprise market.
In addition, ZTE said it wants to use the partnership and geographical reach that FDC ProValue has to aggressively recruit, train and incentivise partners in the MENA region.
"FDC has a wealth of experience in the distribution channel and we want to will exploit the distribution channel with reseller partners. With a local partner operation in place, ZTE will provide better and faster services to the market," he said.
Zhang added that ZTE has consistently adhered to the idea of "mutual benefit and win-win cooperation". "ZTE will bring a complete array of products and solutions for partners to take to market. We will also be investing in training for sales and technical staff as we want to develop the MENA market further," he said.
He said a two-tier distribution model is important partner for ZTE in the government and enterprise market as this approach to market provides funding, ensures efficient logistics, marketing and services delivered promptly. We believe having a distributor enables us to better provider support to the lower end of the channel. We look forward to working together with the FDC and hope to achieve the success in the government and enterprise market in the MENA region.
Most Popular Stories
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Senate Reaches Unemployment Benefits Deal
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna