Total value of loans in
Corporate loans' value was up by 2.1% to PLN 277.94bn on the year, while households' loans grew by 4.2% to PLN 555.50bn.
The value of impaired loans decreased by 0.7% y/y to PLN 71.22bn at the end of 2013.
In January-December, corporate deposits rose by 9.7% y/y to PLN 209.73bn, while household deposits were up by 6.2% on the year to PLN 548.18bn.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW