Net earnings of
The interest result was down by 3.8% y/y to PLN 34.14bn at the end of December, while the commission result fell by 2.3% on the year to PLN 14.00bn. The result on banking operations totalled PLN 55.50bn, down by 5.6% y/y.
Total costs fell by 0.8% y/y to PLN 27.56bn in the 12 months of 2013.
The value of write-offs on impaired loans and debt amounted to PLN 7.50bn at the end of December, which means a decline of 9.7% on the year.
The solvency ratio was 15.75% at the end of December vs. 14.74% a year earlier, while the Tier I ratio rose to 14.21% from 13.13%, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet