Investors' bids totalled HUF 92.3bn, which was up from HUF 50.1bn at the previous tender held a couple of weeks earlier, when AKK cut the initial offer by HUF 15bn and placed HUF 35bn.
The stronger demand helped cut the average yield by 24bps to 3.27%, but it was 10bps over the secondary benchmark fixing. The range of yields widened and varied between 3.19% and 3.35%.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?