The net profit of
Total shareholders' equity was RON 11bn at the end of 2013, down 6.9% y/y.
Notably, the discount at which the Fund's shares were traded on the market, versus the Net Assets Value (NAV), narrowed to 33% at the end of 2013 from 51.7% a year earlier,
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn