Gross written premium rose by 19.14 per cent to AED 250.6 million. Profits from investments reached AED 7.6 million, compared to a loss of AED 5.6 million the previous year.
Assets increased from AED 485 million to AED 487 million and shareholders' equity rose to AED 222 million, up from AED 192 million a year earlier.
Total current liabilities were AED 261 million and non-current liabilities were AED 3.8 million at
Basic earnings per share were AED 0.34, up from AED 0.28 in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder