Al-Quds Index of the Palestine Exchange (PEX) closed Sunday trading at 592.70 points,
down by 3.49 points (0.59%) compared to the previous trading session, according
to the PEX daily report.
A total of 1,292,474 shares were
traded for a value of
Shares of 21 companies were traded.
Share price increased in six companies and decreased in ten others.
Top five gainers: GUI by (4.64%),
Top five decliners: AHC by (-6.76%),
PEC by (-6%), AIB by (-3.23%), BPC by (-3.14%), and UCI by (-2.27%).
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4