Al-Quds Index of the Palestine Exchange (PEX) closed Sunday trading at 592.70 points,
down by 3.49 points (0.59%) compared to the previous trading session, according
to the PEX daily report.
A total of 1,292,474 shares were
traded for a value of
Shares of 21 companies were traded.
Share price increased in six companies and decreased in ten others.
Top five gainers: GUI by (4.64%),
Top five decliners: AHC by (-6.76%),
PEC by (-6%), AIB by (-3.23%), BPC by (-3.14%), and UCI by (-2.27%).
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property